- Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
- Hairpin Heat Exchangers
- Vessels – Horizontal and Vertical
- Components and Parts – Bundles, Channels, Floating Heads
- Repairs – Retubes, Machining, Weld Repairs
- Pressure Testing
AFL maintains a vast library of weld procedures covering a broad variety of materials and thicknesses. We have structured our welding and manufacturing processes to suit the most rigorous requirements with particular focus on:
- Controlled chemistry Carbon Steel (NACE compliant and/or HIC-tested and HIC-resistant) including provisions for PWHT and mechanical property recertification
- Carbon Steel suitable for cold temperatures (-50oF) including impact testing
- Low Alloy (1-1/4Cr, 2-1/4Cr, 5Cr) including PWHT, impact testing, and mechanical property recertification including API-934 recertification where needed.
- Austenitic Stainless Steel
- Ferritic Stainless Steels, including PWHT and non-PWHT variations
- Corrosion and Temperature-resistant Nickel Alloys such as Monel, Inconel, Incoloy, Hastelloy
- Corrosion-Resistant Clad (Stainless Steel, Monel, Nickel Alloys) and Weld Overlay in various alloys on Carbon Steel and Low-Alloy base metals
- Bundles constructed of all listed materials plus brass, copper, and cupro-nickel alloys.